The idea of exploring the distinction between masculinity and femininity really excites me. It can be a play on tensions, ideas, roles, shape and colour. I feel that by exploring the link or crossing two gender styles puts fashion into a sense of danger and rebellion. I’m sure most of us have always wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex and i feel that by exploring the division through fashion we help to feed our own curiosity.
Exploring the tensions and contrasts encompassed by the idea of men and women dressing alike is very interesting to me; I still prefer the beauty of a woman dressing simply as a woman. Nothing is sexier than a feminine dress that shows women’s curves or feminine laced lingerie. It is a look that is unattainable by most men and therefore maintains a mystical allure that will never become outdated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment